Tom Mahler, CEO & COO
- Vice President Operations, BioClinica’s eClinical Division, a global provider of clinical trial management technologies and services. Managed the technical study operations related to EDC, CTMS, and IVR/IWR eclinical products and services.
- Chief Operating Officer of Phoenix Data Systems, an electronic data capture software and services provider. Phoenix Data Systems was acquired by BioClinica (NASDAQ: BIOC) in 2008.
At Phoenix Data Systems, Tom was critical in the successful implementation of over 1,300 clinical studies and has a depth of experience in all aspects of clinical trials including: Project Management, Customer Support, Study Forms Design, User Account Management, Study Deployment and Custom Report Design. He was also key in the successful management of ongoing relationships with top pharmaceutical clients.
When PDS was acquired in 2008 by Bioclinica he lead the technical study operations related to the company’s EDC, CTMS, IVR and IWR products for an additional 800 clinical studies.
John Griffith, Vice President, Strategic Development
- Part of a team that modified PDAs to be used as a collection device in clinical trials – one of the first uses of mobile technology in clinical studies
- Conceptualized and lead the launch of ‘VISTA’ – remote site technology assessment tool
- Developed interactive training systems to guide primary care physicians in using technology for clinical trials
- Directed the design and scale up of the e-commerce component of AmericasDoctor.com
- Lead development of electronic publications for the Healthcare Industry Distributors Association
- Demonstrated electronic risk calculation tools during medical conferences and industry meetings including the American Heart Association, American Diabetes Association, Pri-Med East, Pri-Med West and more.
William Booth, Vice President, Marketing
- Founder and President, Booth Bay Creative — award-winning marketing agency specializing in marketing and development
of interactive communications
- Creative Director, National Liberty – Designed and launched highly successful direct response campaigns for national enterprises, including Prudential Insurance, AARP, Wells Fargo Bank, Exxon Credit.
- Co-founder of eHealthcare Interactive – leads development of technology platforms for patient data collection and reporting; directs marketing communications